The client: Founded over 100 years ago on a Danish island, Carl Hansen & Son is now a globally renowned furniture brand known for its impeccable craftsmanship of mid-century icons and its continued collaborations with international design visionaries.
- Interviewing designers and developing materials on new product launches
- Writing press releases, catalogs, articles, case stories, designer profiles
- Naming new furniture and home accessories
- Developing and implementing overarching event concepts
- Preparing all materials for design fairs such as Milan Salone del Mobile and the Stockholm Furniture Fair
LIFESTYLE PRODUCT ADS
Monocle magazine ad featuring Rud. Rasmussen, a subsidiary of Carl Hansen & Son:
Ad for The New York Times Style Magazine featuring the newly launched Signature Chair:
Embrace Series by EOOS
“You can write about it – but can you make it?”
During Boston Design Week 2017, Anastasya tried her hand at upholstering a Hans Wegner classic – the Wing Chair – at a Carl Hansen & Son event hosted by Lekker Home, Boston (a great modern design shop she later wrote about for The YUME Edit).